Our Raw Scottish Spring Honey is a low volume, rare and exquisite honey that gives the best start to the honey season.
Every jar of honey is
Unique selling points:
• All Scottish Honey
• Raw Honey
• All Natural – All Scottish
• No Mixing with Foreign Honey
• Cold Extracted Under 40’c
• No Additives
• No Corn Syrup
Where does Honeybeard Raw Scottish Spring Honey come from ?
The bee hives are spread across the countryside from the south of Glasgow, through Dumfries and Galloway and the Scottish Borders.
With nectar collected from areas specifically chosen for the bee hives that have very little in way of crop fields and arable farming and instead collect the majority of the honey from pesticide free flora such as trees, meadows and hedgerows.
What does it taste like? What nectar created Honeybeard Raw Scottish Spring Honey?
With it’s strong and nutty flavour. it offers the nectar from many amazing flowers including blossom of chestnut, hawthorn, sycamore, dandelion and wild cherry.
When was it harvested?
Harvested in June, it offers the best of the flowers that start appearing from March and April all the way to June.
What is it good for?
- On toast
- A topping for plain dairy Ice Cream (Honeybeard’s favourite)
- Sugar replacement in tea
- Sugar replacement in many dessert recipes
- This honey is popular with hayfever sufferers.
What else can you tell me about Honeybeard Spring Raw Scottish Honey?
This honey, like all our honeys is:
- All Scottish Honey
- Raw Honey
- All Natural – All Scottish
- No Mixing with Foreign Honey
- Cold Extracted Under 40’c
- No Additives
- No Corn Syrup